|Sling Type||Wire Rope|
Wire Rope Hoists manufactured compliance to IS 3938 to meet Class II, Ill, & IV duty applications. Hoisting machinery consists of the motor, Brake, Gearbox, Rope drum, Wire rope, Control panel etc. Hoisting machinery services the purpose of moving loads vertically as well as transferring them one point of the area covered by the machinery into another.
- Gearbox: All Gearboxes used in the cranes are totally enclosed in dustproof construction. Gears are machined from Alloy Steel and Hardened. All Gearing is enclosed in a rugged steel housing and in oil/grease splash lubricated.
- Brakes: Suitable Electro Magnetic AC Disc/Electro Magnetic AC shoe Type / Electrohydraulic Truster type brakes are provided in all motions. These are automatically released when the motor circuit is on & are applied when the motor circuit is off. This features works as a positive safety device as the brakes automatically come into operation when the power supply fails.
- Rope Drum & Rope Guide: Steel drums are precision machine cut fabricated from seamless pipe/Plate having either single or double grooved configurations. Hoists are equipped rope guides to prevent overlapping of the rope life.
- Limit Switches: Upper and Lower hoisting limit switches are standard equipment.
- Bottom Block: Bottom Blocks are equipped with the protective guard around the rope opening. Shank type forged A hook is per IS 3815 swivel on thrust bearings.
- Control Panel: The easy to service control panels consists of a standard made of heavy duty contactors, overload relay, transformers, and other associated equipment. All Hoists are suitable for three phases 415V+-10%, 50Hz, AC supply.
- Variable speed Control/ Micro Speed arrangement through Frequency Inverters/ Variable Frequency Drives
- Radio Remote Control
- Suitable for curvature type
|C.T Motor (HP)||Falls of Rope /Driven||Falls|
|Dimensions (mm)||Wt Kg|